Welcome, Happy Campers!!
Running Creek Parklands is a large camping ground with easy access, accepting all styles of camping! Tents, swags, campervans, camper trailer, caravans, bongo vans, rooftop tents, cars and more!
Check out our basic info!
Our Rates -
- Adults 18yrs+, $12 pp/pn.
- Young Adults (13yrs to 17yrs) $8 pp/pn
- Children 4yrs - 12yrs, $6 pp/pn.
- 3yrs and under are free.
- Pets - Free *conditions apply.
- **NEW** Failing to check in on the day that you arrive - $10 per person.
- Visitors Day Pass - $5 per person. Limited day passes available. Bookings Essential.
- Please pay cash or eftpos at the Caravan Office at Check In. **BOOKINGS AND CHECK IN ARE ESSENTIAL**
- The parklands is open for camping Thursday to Monday. Please check the open hours at the office on arrival.
- Arrivals - Anytime between 8am and 9pm.
- Departure - Before 3pm on the day of check out.
- The office and shop is open every day, Please check the opening hours at the office.
- Need to call us? Sure, please call between 9am and 5pm.
Bookings - Bookings are essential
To make your booking go to our "contact us/Bookings" page located at the top of this page. For mobile devices, click on the menu button in the top corner of the page and select "Contact/Bookings".
To cancel your booking - Use your confirmation email you received when you made your booking. Reply to your confirmation email to notify us of your cancellation. Do not call or use facebook to cancel bookings. Cancellations are essential! As we do not charge a cancelation fee, we ask that you cancel your booking promptly. This gives other Happy Campers the opportunity to take your space. On specail event weekends and long weekends you may be required to pay your full booking amount if you cancel your booking less than 48 hours before the day of arrival. We aim to fill cancellations as soon as possible, leaving your cancellation notice late means we can not fill your space and you will be required to pay your invoice.
We encourage our guests to bring their own facilities, this helps reduce our environmental footprint**Bring in all your own water, no drinking water or taps on site.**
Toilets- 5 Portable toilets are on site in the main camping area. Showers - 2 Portable shower units, free to use and gas hot water. Located acorss the creek from the main camping area, aprox. 110m from the creek bridge. Walking or push bike riding only.Bins - 2 large bins located in the main camping area Please place all liter in these bins, not in your fire drum.Dump point - We currently do NOT have a dump point, please do not put your personal chemicl toilet waste into our toilet system. The nearest dump point is Woodford Show grounds.
We love a good Camp Fire, and we love letting our Happy Campers enjoy a camp fire out here. Be Fire Smart, Be Fire Safe.
- Fires must alwasy be contained in a fire drum. We have plenty here for you to use. NEVER have your fire on the ground.
- Keep your fire clean, adding paper and rubbish can cause embers to float out of your drum and out of your control.
- Supervise, Always supervise your fire.... ALWAYS
- Extinguish your fire completley, when you retire or leaving your site. Put your fire out COMPLETLEY, there is sand available next to the caravan office for your convienience
- Be prepared for a fire emergency. Always have fire fighting equipment on hand ready, not stored in your camper, campervan or car where you can not reach them quickly in an emergency.
- Be aware of your suroundings. the camp grounds is situated between Bellthorpe national Park and Running Creek State Forest.
Bagged fire wood and kinderling is available from the Office Shop. Firewood is $12 per bag, Kinderling is $5 per bag. You can bring in your own fire wood, however we do not allow other companies/private persons to deliver wood to the campground or your site. **The use of chainsaws is prohibited ***DO NOT CUT DOWN OUR TREES OR BRANCHES***
- Between 8am - 10am and then between 4pm – 6pm.
We love pets, all shapes and sizes! Dogs are the main camping companion, however, we have met some amazing and unsual camping pets, so if youd like to bring your pet, and they are not a canine, just ask us first if there is any special requirments necesary.
- All pets are to be contained/ tethered or on a lead, at all times. This is a Moretonbay Regional Council local law, its important to be in control of your pet at all times.
- Collect all pet waste and dispose of waste in the large bins provided.
- You are responsible for your pet, its waste, its behaviour and its damages under local law.
- We are in the bush, Please have your pets tick protected.
- Horses are NOT permitted inside the parklands, you will see horse pass by the parklands regularly, keep pets and children safely inside the parklands as they pass. Remember... on QLD roads, a horse has right of way, please drive with caution and watch for direction given by the horse rider.
We love kids and we love them getting to explore, ride their push bikes, play games, fly kites, and all the other wonderful stuff that makes for a great out door getaway, so lets keep them safe!
- Children need to be supervised at all times. Walkie Talkies are awesome :)
- No children are allowed at the showers and animal feeding sessions without an Adult.
- Bikes are fantastic out here! kids and Adults love to ride at the Parklands. Children should not be ridding on the vehicle access tracks. It is super dangerous. **BIKE TRACK NOW OPEN**
- There is a limit of 10 visitor pass's for the whole campground each day. 1 pass per person.
- Bookings are absolutley essential, your visitors must book in via the website as a standard overnight camp booking. Contact us to have the booking edited to a Day Pass. $5 per person, payable at the office on their arrival or by you at your check in.
- Visitors are only permited from 9am to 3pm. Please contact us to arrange any other visits outside this time slot.
Stable Yards - Animal feeding session
- Sessions are held on 1 saturday a month. Follow our facebook page for updates on when this event is on, or give us a call.
- This is the only time you can visit the stable yards or see the animals. It is a BIOSECURITY AREA.
- **Cost is $2 per person - cup of animal feed is included. Pay for your ticket at the caravan office.
- Please note that for safety reasons we may have to cancel these sessions.
10pm Noise Curfew
- Please arrive well before 9pm.
- No driving around the Parklands after 9pm
- Please turn music down and keep voices lowered after 10pm
Prohibited use - Motorised vehicles including Quad bikes, ATV's, Motor Bikes and Drones are not permitted in the parklands. Sport activities such as whip cracking, archery and gel blasters are not permitted at the parklands.